Headlines News :
Home » » Photos from Costume College

Photos from Costume College

Written By Unknown on Sunday, August 7, 2011 | 9:02 PM

Link to my photos -----          Costume College 2011 photo album
I took over 319 photos but had to delete quite a few taken during the Red Carpet walk prior to the Gala. People wouldn't stand still long enough for many of us to take photos. Such a shame. But I still got quite a lot.
Now that the madness is over for another year, all the new ideas are swirling around in my head for new projects. My next costume doesn't need to be done until Nov 1 for the Dia de los Muertos event. So in the meantime I can finally make my much needed corded petticoats for the 1830s & 50s gowns, plus the flounced and plain petticoats that go with them. I bought a ton of cotton organdy in the Garment District for these, at the recommendation of Jennifer Rosbrugh of HistorialSewing.com. Due to the number of petticoats needed, you don't want extra weight of regular cotton. Makes sense to me. And in the meantime it will be a nice change to work on a lot of white fabric instead of all the black.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved