Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » New DIY necklace

New DIY necklace

Written By Unknown on Thursday, March 8, 2012 | 5:09 AM




Today is International Woman's Day!!! I want to wish to all of you lovely ladies, Happy Woman Day, as well as to my mom and my sister!
All I will say about my today outfit is that it includes my newest necklace, made by Bogdan and I :) I love to spend time making jewelry and soon I will try something NEW. I will try to make my first clutch ! Stay tuned to see the result!

                                                   Coat: Zara
                                                   Sweatshirt: Champion/ similar style  here and here
                                                   Pants: H&M/ similar here and here
                                                   Shoes: Alexandra
                                                   Bag: Margot / similar style here
                                                   Ring : Forever 21
                                                   Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson / similar here and here 
                                                   Necklace : made by Bogdan and I

love
Veronica
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved