Headlines News :

Spreading bubbles ~

Written By Unknown on Saturday, March 24, 2012 | 5:12 AM




As I promised you last week, here are my second round of photos from my birthday! I could'n help myself and I uploaded a tone of photos because it was one of my favorite photo shoot:)) That was a wonderful day spent just with Bogdan at the lake, where we enjoyed tiramisu cake, vanilla cupcake, balloons and  bubbles :) As about the outfit, I made this skirt specially for this day and I was wearing my  cardigan backwards(not my idea- but totally love it) and converse!
 Fun! fun! fun !!!!!



                                                                     Cardigan: J Crew/ similar here
                                                                     Skirt: made by me
                                                                     Shoes: Converse/ similar here
                                                                     Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren/ similar here
                                                          

love
Veronica
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved