Headlines News :

New DIY leather top

Written By Unknown on Saturday, April 28, 2012 | 5:15 AM



Looking on my draft I saw I still have to publish two more posts with poshlocket bracelets. So, I will put on hold my Portland posts and I want to share with you today, this post with an outfit that has two New things: One is this  Lorraine Leather bracelet in white and silver-really great design- and the second one is my latest DIY project- orange leather top:) I want to tell you that is one of the most easy DIY project that I made! I hope you like it and you will see more DIY project soon.

                                                                                Orange leather top: made by me
                                                                                Blouse: Divided/ similar style here
                                                                                Pants: Ralph Lauren/ similar style here and here
                                                                                Sandals: Marc by Marc Jacobs/ similar style here and here
                                                                                Clutch: French Connection/ another great one here
                                                                                Bracelets: thanks to Poshlocket
                                                                                Ring: thanks to Poshlocket
                                                                                Necklace: made by Bogdan and I
                                                                                Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren

xoxo
Veronica


Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved