Headlines News :

A first look from New York

Written By Unknown on Friday, August 31, 2012 | 5:23 AM




  I'm back from New York, a city that I have always loved to visit.This time my visit was a little bit different and somehow more exciting. I had the pleasure to be invited at Soho House New York for a dinner party but I will tell you all the details on special post , soon :)
Today I want to show you one first look, a colorful one and also this amazing necklace thanks to Sira & Mara USA , that I wore while Bogdan and I enjoyed a walk around the hotel, on the beautiful streets of Soho with great shops and terraces .




                                                                      Necklace : thanks to Sira & Mara USA /Here
                                                                      Dress: vintage/ another amazing printed dress Here
                                                                      Shoes: Ralph Lauren/ another great version Here
                                                                      Bag: vintage/ similar design Here
                                                                      Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren




Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved