Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , » New York Fashion Week through my lens

New York Fashion Week through my lens

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 13, 2012 | 5:24 AM


model

Kate Lanphear 

Lizzie from Late Afternoon

Keiko Lynn

Kelly Osbourne 

My first time at NYFW was an excellent experience and it would have been even more exciting if I could have honored the Polyvore invitation 3 nights in N.Y at Fashion Night Out... unfortunately I wasn't able to go then.
So Bogdan and I we went to N.Y to see and snap photos with fashionable people :)
Here are a few examples of our first day and tomorrow you will see my outfit and also photos from the first show that Bogdan and I attended !





Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved