Headlines News :
Home » » Where I have to talk about myself

Where I have to talk about myself

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 4, 2013 | 3:29 PM

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm being interviewed on another sewing blog, The Mother Goose Blog.  Nadia started out selling her vintage patterns on it, and then began writing about her own sewing, pattern designers, crafters, and in general encouraging other seamstresses. When she and Andrea Schewe (of Simplicity patterns) contacted me a couple months ago after she had interviewed Andrea in an extensive series of articles, she asked to interview me about my costuming history and how my catering tea parties led me to it.
I'm used to talking about my costumes, how I make them, and where I wear them. So I felt it odd that someone would want to know about me and wanted me to talk about myself. But after some squirming and a few prods and questions, Nadia has posted her first interview of me, with more to come, and telling more about my tea parties.
A Closet Full of Costumes & A Cabinet Full of Tea

Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved