Headlines News :

A Retro Love Affair

Written By Unknown on Monday, June 3, 2013 | 5:10 AM





     Most of you told me many times that "yellow" is my color! Well yes, I love yellow very much :)Here today is one example of how much I like to embrace this bright color in a retro inspired outfit.
I hope you like it and I want to thank you all for your wonderful comments and remarks. I hear you and I appreciate it a lot!






                                                                                   Top: Lauren Moffatt/ Here 
                                                                                   Pants: Zara/ I also love this pair Here 
                                                                                   Sandals: Zara/ option Here 
                                                                                   Bag: Joe Fresh/  great option Here 
                                                                                   Necklace & Bracelet: c/o Cooee.se/ Here and Here 
                                                                                   Ring: vintage/ option Here 
                                                                                   Sunglasses: c/o zeroUV





Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved