Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Beauty moment with Lancôme

Beauty moment with Lancôme

Written By Unknown on Sunday, July 7, 2013 | 5:14 AM










I truly enjoy pampering myself on Sundays maybe because I pay more attention to my make-up even though I'm not an expert. My last obsession? These Lancôme mascaras by Alber Elbaz c/o Lancôme USA are the perfect finish touch to a simple but also a glam make-up.
P.S. I'm very into the "Hypnose Star" one :)
Have a great Sunday everyone!







             
                                                                                 Lancôme mascara Hypnose Doll/ Here 
                                                                                 Lancôme mascara Definicils/ Here 
                                                                                 Lancôme mascara Hypnose Star/ Here 




Thank you Lancôme USA  !







Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved