Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Meredith Wendell S/S 2014 Collection NY

Meredith Wendell S/S 2014 Collection NY

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 | 5:08 AM






Besides the Shows, presentations and parties during NYFW, I also had the pleasure to preview Meredith Wendell's NEW Collection and let me tell you that my eyes were in Heaven! Colors, Colors and more Colors + a good dose of texture and prints. I can't establish which piece is my favorite, I really can't!
All the bags and pouches are individual great manufactured in bold colors with unique great details and fine Italian leather.
I'll let you to decide the best piece ( I'm sure it will be a hard decision :)



                                                                               Meredith Wendell Shop Online Here 






Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved