Headlines News :

Sportandfashion-news Bowl Predictions: Quick Picks

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 | 8:56 AM

With it being the holiday season and me being a degenerate, I am making quick picks for the next couple of days versus giving you full analysis. My apologies, but it's just the way it is like that Tupac song.  

AdvoCare V100 Bowl 
Arizona vs. Boston College 11:30 am ESPN - Nothing says the bowl season like Shreveport, Louisiana. I have Arizona in this one which should be fun as hell if you like great running backs. ARIZ 38-31

Hyundai Sun Bowl 
Virginia Tech vs. 17. UCLA 1:00 pm CBS - I have no idea if this will be Brett Hundley's last game as a Bruin, but I do know one thing I like him against a tough Hokie defense instead of Logan Thomas facing the Bruins. UCLA 30-17

AutoZone Liberty Bowl 
Rice at Mississippi State 3:00 pm ESPN - I have no idea why but I think Rice is winning this football. Crazy like a fox now, genius later. RICE 28-23

Chick-fil-A Bowl 
Duke at Texas A&M 7:00 pm ESPN - LAST GAME OF JOHNNY FOOTBALL. I HOPE HE GOES FOR 450 WITH SIX TDS. TAMU 45-31

Bowl Record: 13-6

Charlie.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved