Headlines News :
Home » , , » Closing Time: Louisville Replaces Charlie Strong with Jennifer Lawrence.

Closing Time: Louisville Replaces Charlie Strong with Jennifer Lawrence.

Written By Unknown on Monday, January 6, 2014 | 7:56 PM


I am sure there are many Louisville fans disappointed about Charlie Strong headed to Texas. I will say it is like the Tom Crean move to Indiana. I mean I hated it as a Marquette fan, but that is a top-five job in the college basketball world. Same goes for Texas. I like the hire a ton for the Longhorns. But Louisville got some encouragement as Jennifer Lawrence, an Oscar-winning actress and a favorite by most men, flashed the Louisville 'L' today geared up in a Louisville hoodie. This is also a big moment in the Louisville-Kentucky rivalry as Ashley Judd is the super fan for the Wildcats, and J-Law is a major blow to Judd's throne. Also Marquette-Louisville do not play in basketball anymore, but Lawrence broke my buddy Mach's heart. (H/T @UofLEquipment) 




Charlie.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved