Headlines News :

Sochi Viewing Guide Day 11

Written By Unknown on Saturday, February 15, 2014 | 11:16 PM

I decided to change the format. It makes no sense to drop this in the middle of Sochi time. Why not do it around midnight, and make it run through the day until First Taste happens at 8:30 am. That's what we are going with here, and if you do not like it, I do not care. The format is changing basically giving you a timeline of what will be on television. I also will not post everything, just the marquee stuff.

What's on today?  
Happening Now:
We have three men's curling matches taking place. The matchups are Great Britain versus Norway, Canada versus United States and Russia taking on Sweden.  Where can I find it: Stream & US-Canada gets going at 2:00 am on NBCSN

Also the Super G is being decided in Men's skiing with Bode Miller with a realistic chance at a medal.

2:00 am - Women's Hockey - This is the classification round meaning one of these teams needs a win to stay alive between Finland and Germany. Where can I find it: Stream

2:00 am - Men's Hockey - Austria and Norway are both winless, their chance to get off the schnide  Where can I find it: USA Network

3:45 am -  Women's Snowboarding - Snowboard cross where they actually race on snowboards is happening for a medal.  Big matchup here is the US-Canada rivalry between Lindsey Jacobellis and Dominique Maltais Where can I find it: Stream

4:00 am - Women's Curling - Theme of the day minus men's hockey. USA taking on Canada in team and individual events. Where can I find it: MSNBC

6:30 am - Men's Hockey - I have a feeling Russia will be a little upset and take it all out on Slovakia.  Where can I find it: USA Network

6:30 am - Men's Hockey - USA tries to avoid the hangover when they take on Slovenia in the final preliminary round game. Where can I find it: NBCSN

8:00 am - Women's Speed skating - They medal in the 1500m and will the US speedskaters continue to struggle?  The name to watch here? Netherlands' Ireen Wurst Where can I find it: Stream

9:00 am - Pairs Figure Skating - Why you watch this one is because it is another United States versus Canada rivalry with the U.S. team of Charlie White and Meryl Davis versus Tessa Virture and Scott Moir of Canada. I am 100 percent in. Where can I find it: NBCSN.

11:00 am - Men's Hockey - Finland against Canada should be a very good barometer to see where the Canadians are this Olympics. . Where can I find it: USA Network

NBC Daytime - Women's snowboarding and cross country skiing.

NBC Primetime - Medal Events in Alpine skiing, snowboard cross, speed skating and ice dance's short program.

Images, links, pictures and everything else about the Olympics
If you want a T.J. Oshie shirt, may I suggest this one. (Barstool Sports Store) 




Stray dog just chillin on a chairlift.

Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski singing Total Eclipse of the Heart. I mean sure why not.




Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved