Headlines News :
Home » » Costume College starts this week!!

Costume College starts this week!!

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 | 10:36 AM

I just finished all the last minute details on my two new costumes I'll be wearing to the costume convention in Los Angeles.


 I leave Thursday morning to drive up there, and return Monday night after an all day shopping frenzy in the Garment District. I'm going to be a personal guide to a group of newbies to the GD. Always fun to see the "deer caught in the headlights" look on their faces.
I also finished the flower arrangements and foliage decor I'm using for the Sunday Fantasy Tea there. I have a good feeling how the room is going to look. With the La Belle Epoque posters on the walls, plant stands w/ Boston ferns, music of ragtime playing, and a French Maitre d', I think it will make an elegant presentation.
And I finished cutting up 119 photos of members in their finest costumes from the last year to be displayed at the Caught on Camera display in the costume exhibit there. A lot of them were ones I took but I got a lot more sent in to me this year than last year, which was it's first time. I think it's going to be bigger every year, so I'm going to be jones'ing for a larger display area next time.
The packing marathon begins!
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved