Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » My new beige ankle boots

My new beige ankle boots

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | 5:14 AM





I finally got my favorite pair of beige ankle boots ! I was waiting for the right ones and here they are :) First thing in my mind was that I wanted to expose them with white skinny jeans and beige sweater, and that's what I was doing today even if it was a rainy day.


                                                      Leather jacket: Rezrekshn/ similar style here and here 
                                                      Sweater: vintage/
                                                      Jeans: Mango/similar style here
                                                      Ankle boots: Zara/
                                                      Bag: Sequoia/another great style here
                                                      Necklace: made by me/
                                                      Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren/
                                                      Bracelets: H&M/ leather one made by me /

                                                                      kisses
                                                                  Veronica

Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : About | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Fashion - Sport News Daily - All Rights Reserved